Slice Credit Card Benefits benefits people who want instant money at low interest. Slice is a digital lending platform that collaborates with several NBFCs and offers Slice Credit Card. On every transaction, you can get up to 2 percent cashback through rewards with this card. It comes with relaxed eligibility norms and well-suited options for people new to credit. Also, you can take advantage of all these benefits without joining and annual fees.
Many people with credit cards don’t get quick approval in India because of their Cibil Scores and low income. A person can apply for a slice credit card if they don’t have such a credit score that only needs a minimum age of 18. On the other hand, you will get a high credit limit on this card, which has many benefits. You will also not have to pay this credit card’s joining and renewal fees. Without paying extra charges, you can split payments into three installments.
Table of Contents
Future and Benefits
Slice Credit Card lets you earn immediate rewards on various types, such as lifestyle, banqueting, transportable, and more. You can also get cashback on your transactions via this credit card. However, the cashback will be added to your Slice account regarding rewards. Some of the Slice Credit Card benefits are mentioned below:
- On every transaction, you can get up to 2% instant cashback
- By opting for EMI, Shop anywhere and repay your bills in a few months
- Credit limit starting from Rs. 2,000 to Rs. 10 lakh
- With Slice Spark, you can avail news deals every week
- Across the country accepted at 99.95% of merchants
- By taking notes or adding tags, you can split bills with friends
- Fuel addition waiver, Max. Rs. 200 in a billing cycle on your fuel transactions less than Rs. 5,000
- No joining or annual fees
Slice Credit Card Eligibility
To apply for the slice card applicant must have the Slice credit card eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- The age of the aspirant must be at least 18 years or above.
- The aspirant must be a resident of India To apply for a Slice visa card.
- A salaried person or a self-employed individual can apply for the slice card.
- The aspirant must have a regular basis of monthly income to provision the loan.
Documents required for Slice Credit Cards
You have to submit the documents to apply for a Slice credit card given below:
Passport, Aadhaar, etc., for addresses Proof
PAN card, voter id, etc., for id Proof
How to Apply for Slice Credit Card?
To apply, Follow these steps for the Slice Card
- Step 1: https://www.sliceit.com/, visit the website
- Step 2: Click on Apply Now
- Step 3: Scan the QR code and install the app.
- Step 4: Follow the commands and apply for the card
How Long Does it Take to Get the Slice Card?
Usually, within 40 seconds, they verify that you will get the card approval if you submit all the required documents correctly. Within 48 hours of the approval, the issuer will deliver the credit card. After the approval, within 48 hours, you will get the card.
How to Close Slice Credit Card?
You can contact the Slice Customer Care team via email and phone to close a Slice Pay account. You can also do it through the chat option on the Slice Contact Us page under ‘Support’ at the bottom.
make sure you’ve checked the following before deleting your account
- No unbilled card transactions
- There is no outstanding balance
- There is no pending refund
- No pending cashback
- Cancel all the auto-payments on your slice card
Is Slice Credit Card Worth it?
Slice Credit Card is a decent option if you are new to credit and want to start your credit journey. Without documentation or income proof, you can apply for this credit card. It might not be the highlight of this card if we look at the 2% instant cashback rate. Instead, Slice Sparks is something that will help you maximize your benefits. Under Slice Sparks, you can earn decent cashback on brands like Big Basket, Myntra, Amazon, and Flipkart. All you need to do is activate the spark as per your requirement.
Keeping aside Slice Sparks, this credit card does not have much to offer. This card’s rewards rate is low compared to other entry-level credit cards. You can consider applying for this slice credit card if you are new to credit and are looking for an option to save on your expenses. In simpler words, if you do not have any other option, Slice can be your stepping stone toward getting a decent credit card while building your credit history.