Table of Contents
How to Fix Apple Pay Services Are Currently Unavailable? – Many Apple users face the problem that Apple Pay Services currently need to be made available. The issue is about Apple Pay Services being Unavailable to iPhone users while making a payment for purchases through Apple Pay or Apple card. We all know that digital prices are the most important daily.
You can use online payment services in lots of ways. The greatest tech giant Apple provides you with digital payment service. It has combined the Apple Pay services on iOS devices and into watches.
When you are trying to use Apple Pay to make a purchase, this message usually appears. Still, the transaction fails, and you receive an error message saying, “Apple Pay services are currently unavailable.”
The message means that Apple Pay is experiencing some issues, and using the service is impossible. The problem might be related to your device, the merchant, or the bank, that delivered your credit or debit card.
What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is a mobile payment facility by Apple, and it is the one way to pay. It is a contactless payment technology for Apple devices that allows users to make payments in person, in iOS apps, and on the web. Apple pay is one of the signs that we are living future.
It allows you to pay using your device instead of a card. The idea of apple pay is to move consumers away from physical wallets into a world. Now your debit or credit card is on your iPhone or apple watch. Apple Pay supports major debit and credit card providers, including Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. It would be best to use a participating bank, but most major banks now support Apple Pay.
The message on the lock screen appears iPhone Unavailable after you enter the wrong passcodes many times. Not getting into your iPhone, and you are very anxious about it. But it is effortless to figure out the problem.
You will get a message iPhone is unavailable try again in one 1-minute after entering five wrong passcodes. After the sixth attempt, your iPhone will lock out for at least 5 minutes. The more times you enter incorrect passcodes, the longer you’re locked up, like 15 minutes and one hour. When you enter the wrong passcodes ten times, your iPhone locks you out permanently.
Once you get iPhone Unavailable, no more attempts for you. You can’t access it unless you set it to erase all settings and content on the device. It is a brilliant security measure if your iPhone falls into the wrong hands. You can try these suggestions for iPhone Unavailable:
- Use Erase iPhone feature on the screen after seven failed attempts (iOS 15.2 or later)
- Use the recovery mode suggested by Apple
- Fix the ‘iPhone Unavailable’ issue via iPhone Unlocked
- Fix an iPhone with an unavailable screen by iCloud
Apple Pay is Not Working
One of the most common reasons for apple Pay not working is that the phone is low on battery charge. The other reason may be the store can’t accept Apple Pay, and there are times when you can’t get Apple Pay to work. If you don’t usually carry cash, it is inconvenient to deal with it.
There could be issues with the faulty digital payment terminal, the Apple Pay servers, or problems with a particular debit or credit card. If your Apple Pay is not working, there are a few things that you can do to resolve the issue.
- Confirm Apple Pay servers are up
- Confirm that the business accepts Apple Pay
- Manually select a credit or debit card
- Charge the iPhone battery
- Remove and re-add the credit or debit card
- Close the Apple Wallet app
- Restart the iPhone
- Restore the iPhone to factory settings
Apple Cash Customer Service
You can also get the order status or make changes by phone at (800) 692–7753.
- Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, provides Apple Cash services.
- You can’t use person-to-person payments with Apple Cash for business-related activities like operating a business or paying employees.
- Apple Card issued by Goldman Sachs Bank USA, Salt Lake City Branch. Apple Card exists only in the United States.
Apple Pay Support
Please call 1-800-MY-APPLE and speak to an Apple Specialist for more information.
Apple Pay works with major credit and debit cards from the top banks. Just add your supported cards and stay to get all the benefits, rewards, and security of your cards.
Some cards from participating banks might not support Apple Pay. Contact your bank for more information.
Apple Cash Unavailable
Sometimes you may run into an error message saying, “Apple Cash Unavailable” when you want to turn on or set up Apple Cash. The error message may occasionally say, “Apple Pay services are currently unavailable. Please try again later.” Lastly, this message may appear out of nowhere for no reason. If you experience this problem, Apple Cash won’t work for you. Ensure that your iPhone is running the latest version of iOS.
- As early we say, Apple Cash is only available in the United States.
- Ensure you are signed in to iCloud and iMessage with the same Apple ID.
- You can turn Apple Cash off and on by going to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Ensure your device connect to the Internet over Wi-Fi or cellular.
- Check your region and Check your Apple ID
In this article, we suggest resolving the “Apple Pay services are currently unavailable” issue with Apple Pay while sending payments. It would be best to get in touch with Apple Support if you are still experiencing trouble. I hope at least one of these solutions helped you with your Apple Pay if you face any problems next time.