Car Pet holds in dirt and absorbs liquids so they don’t end up all over your car, unlike other back car seat protectors. Car Pets fibers are soft and comfortable for your pet and easier to grip, so along with the non-skid backing, your pet will feel more secure on the go.
Table of Contents
Why You Need a Car Pet Seat Cover?
1. Bring Your Pup along
For The Ride! Don’t hesitate to bring your best friend along for the ride. Our pet seat cover gives your pup a soft and comfortable landing pad that they will love. It even provides a grip to prevent your dog from sliding around on a bumpy ride.
2. Not Just A Carpet
Unlike other rugs or carpets, our Car Pet is specially designed with ultra-high heat-resistant TPR backing and can withstand the extreme temperatures the inside of your car can often face. It is also the right size and length to fit most bench seats.
3. Install And Remove
With Ease’s 25″ x 58″ foldable design, this seat cover is straightforward to install and remove. Unfold it and place it over your car seat. The Car Pet will fit the length of a standard bench seat or can be folded in half to accommodate a passenger.
4. Protect Your
Precious Car Seats No more scratches, fur, mud, moisture, or debris on your car seats. The Car Petwill absorb moisture while trapping dirt and sand, keeping your seats clean. Save yourself a trip to the car washes with complete Car Pet Protection.
5. Get An Extra 15% Off
All First-Time Purchasers can get an additional 15% off their Car Pet Seat Protector.
A better backseat solution for bringing your dog along for the ride
Absorbent, holds dirt and sand, easy to install and remove, comfortable and attractive. Let us show you how to protect your seats while traveling with your dog. Do we need to include a human passenger? No problem! Car Pet can fold in seconds, so your guest can travel in a regular seat without sitting on a dirty dog surface. It’s not a sheet of canvas or polyester, a towel, a blanket, or a mat, and it’s Car Pet.
Functional and Comfortable
Unlike other back car seat protectors, Car Pet holds in dirt and absorbs liquids so they don’t end up all over your car. Car Pets fibers are soft and comfortable for your pet and easier to grip, so along with the non-skid backing, your pet will feel more secure on the go.
Easiest to install, move, and clean
No straps or buckles; throw it over your back seat, and you’re ready to go. Easy to clean- pull it off the seat with one hand and shake it out, or throw it in the laundry for deep cleaning.
Our specially formulated materials are ultra-high heat resistant and machine washable, so your Car Pet stays in great shape for years.
What do you need for a pet car?
- leash and collar
- name tag (with your cell phone number on it)
- the stock of pet food, dish, and spoon
- dog pleasures (all good pets deserve a treat now and then)
- toys (save a unique chew bone for the trip)
- image of your pet (in case you should be separated)
- bottled water and a transportable water dish
- medicine (as well as eye and ear drops, ear powder, tweezers for removing pods, and any tablets or vitamins your pet may be taking)
- An old sheet or two for cover-up hotel furniture that your pet may hurdle up on
- pee pee clean-up sheets
- plastic bags for pick up after your pet
- You were grooming your pet, including bathing, exploring, and nail trimming before the trip, which will make your pet more comfortable and presentable.
- Feed your pet several hours before you leave, and take them for a long walk before starting your trip.
What is the safest way for a large dog to travel in a car?
On a car trip, give your large dog the protection it deserves. Invest in a heavy-duty dog safety harness, precisely designed to protect them while using regular seat belts and allocating forces at an impact through its chest and shoulders – reducing the risks of a wound. Pet transporters are also available for larger breeds needing extra care during travel.