AJAX Write For Us
It is made up of the following technologies:
- XHTML and CSS to present information.
- DOM (Document Object Model) to visualize and dynamically interact with the information.
- The XML Http Request object manipulates the data asynchronously with the web server.
- XML, HTML, and XSLT for data exchange and manipulation.
How does AJAX Work?
Keep in mind that AJAX is not a single technology, nor is it a programming language. As said before, AJAX is a set of web development techniques. The system generally comprises:
- HTML/XHTML for the primary language and CSS for the presentation.
- The Document Object Model (DOM) for dynamic display data and its interaction.
- The XML Http Request object for asynchronous communication.
- Some technical knowledge is necessary to understand it fully. However, the general procedure of how AJAX works is quite simple. Take a look at the diagram and table below for further explanation.
Advantages and Disadvantages
AJAX has certain indisputable advantages, such as:
- It facilitates navigation since the information is continuously updated, and the interactions between the user and the web pages become faster.
- It reduces the load on the server, increasing its speed and capacity because the information of the entire page does not generate but of a single part that must update.
- Increases interactivity because search results appear immediately, streamlining the search process and improving the user experience.
- Despite facilitating the overall user experience, this technology has its drawbacks:
- Its use model differs from the traditional format since there is no reloading of the web page, resulting in no back button.
- For the same reason, you cannot add a page to favorites.
- Another drawback is that for security reasons, the program does not allow you to carry out some processes; for example, AJAX prevents loading content from third-party sites.
Although Ajax is a web application development technique designed to make web pages more responsive and interactive with a user, Ajax does have some limits to be aware of before developing an Ajax-based application. The following limitations represent some of the main disadvantages:
User security and privacy: Not all points of view are resolved. Security and user privacy issues must consider when developing an Ajax application.
Bookmarking and navigation: Since Ajax loads bits of content asynchronously into an existing page, some information on the page may not correspond to a newly loaded page. Browser history and bookmarks may not behave correctly because the URL hasn’t changed even though certain parts of the page have changed.
Search engine: It is impossible to search in Ajax applications; however, you can use the Ajax features and elements of an application that can be searched for.
How to Submit Your Article to Smart Tech Pros?
To publish on Smarttechpros.com, please email us your Article at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Smarttechpros.com team will review the final draft and contact you if further revisions are required. Once our team approves, we will plan your contribution to the publication. After the Article is published, the live link will be sent to you.
Smarttechpros.com is open to any suggestion, idea, or request. If you have any snags, feel free to email us at email@example.com. The Smarttechpros.com team will contact you as soon as possible.
To Write to Us, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Write for Smart Tech Pros – AJAX Write for Us
Search Terms Related to AJAX Write for Us
Guidelines of the Article – AJAX Write for Us
You can send your Article to email@example.com